''My greatest satisfaction was when I got...

WE ARE EXPLORING TODAY 
 My first mirror number....

6 - 4 - 2 - 0 - 2 - 4 - 6


12-9-6-3-6-9-12 * 20-16-12-8-4-8-12-16-20 * And so on. Now get yours. Ask your teacher how.  




SOLUTION: 

Two numbers are mirror numbers if one can be obtained from the other by reversing the order of the digits, for example, 275 and 572. Find two mirror numbers whose product is 53,703* 

(Press this link to read more about this awsome topic)


''My greatest satisfacction was when I got my first ...  
mirror number * sequence product * word in five languages * bilingual phrase * multilingual phrase * monovowel word * monovowel phrase * bilingual monovowel phrase * worst question ever * collaboration published in My Homework Network * (Etc. coming soon)


Fun With Mirror Numbers * Google Search 


Flash Cards * 
 Comenta con tu padre, (madre, hermano, vecino, etc) o profesor(a) el contenido de esta entrada, ya sea imágenes o texto. 

 Utiliza las siguientes frases en inglés: a) What's this? ¿Qué es esto? b) How do you say ______ in english? c) How do you say _____ in spanish? c) How do you say ______ in french? 

 My Homework Network * Non-Profit Learning Ring * Languages * Projects * Prof JML * Mexico

Comentarios